donderdag 31 maart 2011

Getting to know the Queen Bee

   Hey everyone! Bumblebee Kate here with a great feature we're going to have! Every week or so, we're going to get to know a member of the Jumbbumble Design CT team. Who better to start with than the Queen Bee herself, our designer, Melanie!

 (She's gorgeous, isn't she?!)

Q: What can you share with us about your life?
A: I am a 28-year-old woman living in the Netherlands with my 8-year-old son, Jamie. I love to dance and listen to music. I also love going out to dinner or cooking with friends. I LOVE sushi!

Q: How long have you been scrapping and what got you interested in scrapping?
A: I never paper scrapped, but I was always working on the PC with PSP and SC making tags and animations and writing up tutorials about those Then I found out about digiscrapping through a friend of mine and fell in love with it! I started as a CT member and after a few months I started designing my own stuff. 

Q: Where do you get your design ideas from?
A: Things I really like, like music or sometimes I see a color at a special event.  

Q: What do you do when you have a creative block?
A: I look around in galleries to get inspirations or ask my fantastic Bees what they would like to see.

Q: Do you listen to music while you design? What’s playing at your house lately?
A: Yes, I am always am listening to music! What I’m really loving at the moment is a lot of reggeaton and R&B, but that changes by the moment! I really love ALL kinds of music. 

Q: Do you have any other hobbies or interests?
A: I like to hike, dance, and cook.

         Bumblebee Mira asks:
Q: What are some of your favorite TV shows?
A: GTST is a Dutch soap like As The World Turns
Glee -- the music is so good!
Heroes
Things like America’s Next Top Model, Project Runway, Catwalk, etc.   

Q: What do you do to relax and have fun?  
A: Scrap something . Bake with my son or take a walk in nature.

Q: What would you describe as your perfect day?
A: A day at the beach with my son and boyfriend with nice weather, a cocktail, maybe a good book, and LOTS of good food!

        Bumblebee Christy asks: 
Q: What is your favorite snack?
A: M&Ms. I would really love to have some pink ones! I like with or without peanuts.
And a big fat burger! With cheese and bacon!
Oooh, and all kinds of chocolate!   

       Bumblebee Star asks: 
Q: What’s your favorite scented candle smell?
A: Lavender and vanilla  

    Bumblebee Star also asks:
Q: Seeing as you call your CT team your Bumblebees, what is your favorite bug?
A: A bumblebee, of course! :P

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten