vrijdag 29 april 2011

Getting to Know a Princess

   Hi everyone! Bumblebee Kate here with another of our CT interviews. Today we're Getting To Know our other CT lead Star, or as she's known around digi-land as Starlight-Princess.

 This is the only (and biggest) pictures I could find of Star. She's a bit elusive!
Let's read what she had to tell us about herself!

What can you share with us about your life?
Oh where do I start. I'm from Ireland and I love to scrap. I also paper craft and make cards. I am currently a full time student

How long have you been scrapping and what got you interested in scrapping?
I have been scrapping for about 9 months. My cousin printed a page for me as a gift and that got me interested. A few weeks later I got Photoshop and I have been seriously hooked since.

Where do you get your design ideas from?
From everywhere really. The colours in a photo or I get a lot of inspiration from looking through the galleries. I also like to stick to what I know I will like even if this leads to some of my pages loooking the same lol.

What do you do when you have a creative block?
A good friend on a digiscrap board once gave me the great advice that when you've lost your mojo take a break from the computer and eat some choc and that has always worked for me lol. Another way is I usually use a template to get the juices flowing again.

Do you listen to music while you design? What’s playing at your house lately?
Yes I listen to music all the time. When designing I put my itunes on my scrapping playlist and just let it play. At the moment I am loving Rihanna's album, Adele's album and as always Taylor Swift is a constant on my playlist.

Do you have any other hobbies or interests?
I am a dance teacher and I love it. I also love to read at the moment I'm re reading the last Harry Potter book in preparation for the final film lol. I am also a scout leader and love to camp. My other interests would have to be travel. I love seeing new places and cultures and trying new foods.

Bumblebee Mira wants to know: What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Ok I have a list.....
Glee
Criminal Minds
Hellcats
The Amazing Race
Make It Or Break It
CSI: Vegas
Grey's Anatomy

What do you do to relax and have fun?
I scrap, spend time with family and friends and usually take a long bath lol

What would you describe as your perfect day?
Oh a perfect dream day would be....
Spent with my family and friends in Disneyworld Florida, then all go to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner and then just relax on the flight home with a good Jodi Picoult Book.

Bumblebee Christy asks: What’s your favorite snack?
Ohhhh, probably as bad as it is for me Pb and J. Just because its so quick and yummy lol Other snacks I love are Cereal, Subway, Mac and Cheese and Fresh Fruit.
  





What’s your favorite LO you’ve ever done?
It would prob be this one as I love the photo and the template and the kit are great.




  Thanks for reading about Star, everyone! Until next time...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten